My professional career spans several decades in network television production...CBS, NBC, ABC, and everyone in between...
I worked as a Knicks and Rangers Pre and Post Game Video Editor at Madison Square Garden for 15 seasons...
Along the way, I've met many talented people who were more than happy to share their knowledge and passion for photography with me. Today, I share that with you...
If you walk away from my website with a smile on your face, I'd be happy...
If you walk away feeling inspired, I'd be happy...
If you walk away the new owner of one of my pieces...we'd BOTH be happy!
Your thoughts and comments are always welcome; feel free to leave them in the guestbook; it's open 24 hours a day...
I can be reached through the contact page right here on my website, and also at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and enjoy!
2017 has been a great year!
1) Currently the Feature story photographer for the Charlotte County edition of Florida Weekly.
2) Selected to exhibit at the Wyvern Hotel, Punta Gorda Florida, November 2016 through July 2017 as part of the Visual Art Center's first collaboration with the Wyvern.
3) Photography Instructor at the Visual Arts Center, Punta Gorda.
4) Completed a held over New York City debut exhibit to rave reviews, which are posted in the "In the News" section of my website...
5) Was part of a very successful group exhibit at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center, Ft. Myers, this past August.
6) On exhibit at the Charlotte Harbor Convention Center, August 2017.
7) Most importantly, working out details for future photography workshops!
2016 was a very good year as well...
1) Selected by the Visual Arts Center, Punta Gorda, as their "Emerging Artist, 2016."
2) Proclamation recipient, "Artist of the Month" February 2016 by the Board of County Commissioners, and Arts and Humanities Council, Charlotte County Florida.
3) Accepted in several juried exhibits, Naples and Sarasota, with other exhibits along the stretch of road in between...
4) Joined the Florida Weekly team as their feature photographer for the Charlotte County publication.
I am a member of the following organizations:
Visual Arts Center Punta Gorda
Arts and Humanities Charlotte County
Art Center Sarasota
United Arts Council of Collier County
Women in the Arts and Media Coalition
Professional Photographers of America
Punta Gorda Chamber of Commerce
Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
Big Brothers Big Sisters, acting as a "big sister"